Tuesday, September 16, 2008

a PSA from my favorite rapper.

http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/beanieblog/archives/Jay%20Z_9646.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen:

"London bridges are fallin' down,
not "bridges" but britches when Jigga's in town.
Ladies, show me your knickers.
I might let you kick it if you don't tell the misses.
Quit run 'fore the tabloids come.
Run from the night or we end up in The Sun.
I'm just takin a piss... unless you gon' do it.
Whoa nelly! Na I'm so Makaveli,
bring two pack (2Pac) of condoms when you come to the telly.
Tell me if this is true:
If diamonds are a girls best friend, my crew
would like to extend an invitation to you.
We'd like to invite to our family....
Jewelry, I mean.
Cuz my jewels currently is being guarded by the Queen."

And for your viewing pleasure...


PS - Apparently, in England, to say you're "just takin a piss" is the same as saying you're "just kidding." But you knew that already....

0 the walls CAN talk: