Tuesday, September 16, 2008

keep bouncing.

http://a583.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/57/l_23126c5e912876dc6f69920528725cc6.jpg

If you couldn't tell from previous posts, I'm slowly becoming a big Asher Roth fan. This kid is a beast and he's extra humble. Humility in rap is something that you rarely see and when you do, it generally fades away as fame increases. Best example of this: Lil' Wayne. I f**kin LOVED The Carter. Loved it. But then he started to lose me with all the cocky-ness. That's not my style so I wasn't rockin with it, and consequently, I know longer rock with Wayne.

Anyway, this song is from Asher's The Greenhouse Effect Mixtape which was crack. I played this song over and over again in the car this weekend. Its just one of those songs that's fun to bump when you got a packed car on the way to a party. Not to mention its about one of my favorite topics of discussion.

I'm almost positive you'll love it. Beat by Will.I.Am. S**t bumps.
Asher Roth - Keep Bouncing (zshare)

Here's a hint...

0 the walls CAN talk: