Friday, February 20, 2009

like to hear it, here it go.

This might be my favorite video out right now. Makes me wanna play the mixtape non stop again like I did a couple months ago. There's were so many renditions and remixes to this song but nothing is touching the original, in my own opinion. I'm sorry to any fans but the "Welcome to Heartbreak" video that I posted yesterday was straight poop. In Ms. Gideon's words "Now this n**ga's just makin videos just to make em", to which I replied "It looks like a film student made it." This one is cool with me, though. No complaints over here.

Kid Cudi - Day N Night


I got blasted by my boys on Twitter the other day because I was so hype about information that I was extremely late finding out, but if you haven't heard, Kid Cudi got tazered by Arizona police during all star weekend. He had a performance at a Reebok party where he was scheduled to perform, and before he went on stage he got into a scuffle with some Reebok corporate folk because he refused to take off his Jordans and put on their bumb ass kicks that they wanted him to wear. My n**ga.

Like my Grandpa always says: "If you believe in something, you have to be willing to get tazered in your nuts for it."

0 the walls CAN talk: