Friday, February 20, 2009

if you're into that sort of thing.

http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/drake-so-far-gone-cs-front.png

When I was in high school I had a phase where I listened to a lot of screw music. Come to think of it, that was also the period of my life when I was smoking more ganja than your favorite rasta. Not sure if the two are related but I just thought I'd mention it. lol. I listened to snippets of a couple tracks after I downloaded it but I'm not really that into chopped and screwed s**t anymore. Haven't been for a while. Coincidentally, I don't chief anymore. Again. Don't know if the two are related. I'm just saying. But hopefully I have a couple Drake fans that visit the site and you're willing to give it a shot. So here it is...

Download: Drake - So Far Gone (Chopped and Screwed)

1 the walls CAN talk:

Anonymous said...

'A Night Off' Chopped&&Screwed = Heaven...actually the whole joint C&S = heaven...I think I can attribute this mindset to my geographical origins.