Monday, February 9, 2009

heeeeelllllllllloooooooo...

I went drunk bowling with Aden this past Friday. Haven't bowled in a couple years so it was extra fun. For some reason I've always gotten really competitive when I bowl, and it was kind of a buzz kill getting ROCKED by Aden 4 out of 5 games. But its all good. We'll play again and I promise she wont win a single game. Mark my words (whatever that means).

Here are some flicks from the evening.
IMG_4949.jpg picture by crsfrancisIMG_4951.jpg picture by crsfrancisIMG_4961.jpg picture by crsfrancisIMG_4962.jpg picture by crsfrancis
Yes girl. Grab those balls. lol.
IMG_4955.jpg picture by crsfrancisIMG_4970.jpg picture by crsfrancisIMG_4968.jpg picture by crsfrancisIMG_4965.jpg picture by crsfrancis
On my third or fourth bowl of the night I ripped the ever loving s**t out of my favorite pair of jeans. Listen to what I'm saying. MY FAVORITE PAIR!
I'm so incomplete right now.
IMG_4979.jpg picture by crsfrancis

0 the walls CAN talk: