Monday, February 9, 2009

happy monday!

I'm extremely excited you write this post for a couple different reasons.
- Asher Roth is one of the only "on the rise" artists that I'm excited about and actually listen to.
- As you can see in the picture below, he wore a University of Maryland hoodie and shorts at last years MtvU Woodie Awards a couple months ago.
- The video for "I Love College" is finally out and it reminds me of those good AnmlHse moments I was telling you about (see: You and me baby...).


http://newyork.metromix.com/content_image/full/768873/560/370

I almost forgot. Another reason why this post excites me: Asher stopped by the Undercrown office a couple weeks ago which where my boys Dizzy, G, and Justin work. The tee he has on in the video that says college on it is from there. Sick.
http://i39.tinypic.com/eu3c5y.jpg

1 the walls CAN talk:

Anonymous said...

this post is major...im just ready for asher to no longer "be on the rise" and receive the notoriety he deserves...asher's great, the video doesn't disappoint...and his repping undrcrwn is icing on the cake