Thursday, January 22, 2009

no strings attached.

First, I'd like to apologize for the 'N Sync reference but I went to private school in the suburbs my whole life and they used to be the s**t to me. Moving on...

I found this video on herfection yesterday and I was so close to not watching it. That is, until I realized that it was Coldplay and it was new. Started watching it and realized I could't stop until it was over, which is rare with me and videos I find on blogs. Sometimes I just lose interest before it's over and I'm sure its the same with some of you. Anyway, an old lady friend of mine was a pretty big Coldplay fan so she kinda got me hip to them. I wouldn't embellish and call myself a fan necessarily, but I do like some of their s**t. The video is good though and actually just gave me an idea...

Coldplay - Life in Technicolor II

2 the walls CAN talk:

Anonymous said...

Do you know how many times you make it clear that you went to a private school all your life??? WE KNOW! You're socially ill equipped.

Cousin Chris said...

you're getting on my fucking nerves right now.
*straight face*