Tuesday, October 7, 2008

jealousy.

Photobucket

I have the utmost respect for journalists. I think their talent/gift is the dopest s**t ever. "Why just think outside of the box when you can stand on top of that b**ch and share your thoughts with the world?" This runs through my mind every once in while when I'm writing a new blog post. I'm sure I'm not clever enough to make that up but I honestly don't remember what made me first think of it. Anyway, I love writers. Dated a couple. Not at the same time. I don't think. But communication and expression of thoughts is what I'm all about so I gravitate towards people who feel the same way. Does that make sense?

Music means the world to me so a journalist who writes about it is basically the s**t... assuming that they do it well. If you're a fellow music lover and you've never visited herfection.com then prepare yourself for a new addiction. Miss Lady's blog is amazing. I visit it multiple times throughout the day along with Roadto-Zion and DCtoBC.

Heather, the Queen Bee at herfection, recently did an interview with Kid Cudi. I'm a huge fan so you already know I'm boosted. The interview's short but its still vicious.

Read it HERE!

0 the walls CAN talk: