Tuesday, October 7, 2008

i mean... yeah, but why?

LMAO!!! Just now, while I was thinking about how I was going to start this post, I imagined myself as a kid asking my mom for this Christmas. And that s**t made me laugh. This is a "rubberband gun" that I just saw on Kanye's blog. I put rubberband gun in quotes because I'm really not sure if you can even call it that. This thing is a little on the extreme side.



All I want to know is why it needs and infrared beam, night vision, and the ability to load twelve rounds of rubberbands. And did I mention that its made of stainless steal? Yeah, they took this one a little far. I feel like if you got pulled over and the cops found this under your seat you'd be in some serious s**t.

I went to private school my entire life, and when I was in elementary school, I would go to my friend's house at the end of the day and wait for my mom to pick me up. I remember the day I went over to his house and his dad had bought two rubberband guns for us to shoot the s**t out of each other with. We were geeked and played with them everyday for like a month straight, then we were kinda over it. You know how it is when you're little. Anyway, this is exactly what the rubberband guns he got us looked like. lol. Weak, right? Not even. We were the only youngins in his neighborhood riding our bikes strapped. Our imaginations were realistic to us. Life was so good back then...

http://www.black-bear-haversack.com/images/Rubberband_pistal_1.jpg

0 the walls CAN talk: