Monday, September 15, 2008

s**ts and giggles.

My boss showed me this video when I came into work this morning and it was great. I'm big on comedy and my sense of humor is pretty broad, but I was never too much of a Saturday Night Live fan. Mad TV was more my style. I've seen some absolutely hilarious SNL skits but I can't say that I've ever sat down and wathed an entire episode.

Both Tina Fey and Amy Poehler and great actresses and it's great to see them together as Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton. The entire sketch is funny and the impressions are on point. Its so trippy how much Tina Fey looks and sounds just like Sarah Palin. It's genius. My favorite parts are when Clinton is talking and Palin is completely ignoring her and making the poses from her well known photoshop scandal, and also when Clinton responds to Palin's statement that anyone can make it to the White House if you want it enough. Watch and see for yourself.

0 the walls CAN talk: