Tuesday, August 19, 2008

versatility.

Damn son...

*I just watched this video with my boss and in tears. Watching her laugh actually made me laugh harder, and then I realized that I didn't put the necessary emphasis on how funny this video clip is. Its hilarious. Jamie is so accurate with his impersonations and the fact that comedy and acting is how he's paid his bills all of these years and he's actually an extremely gifted piano player and singer is definitely admirable. And its not like we all didn't know that he could sing or play the piano by now but I'm still impressed by just how talented he is. Anyway, the clip is great. Leave a comment. Tell me what you think.

4 the walls CAN talk:

missgideon said...

he can get it.
thats what i think.

lol but really though.
go get his album unpredictable.
its amazing.

missgideon said...

HAHAHA
and the prince impression was on point.

Anonymous said...

yeah he was so on POinT verY vERy fuNnY!!

Anonymous said...

FUN-NAY!