Tuesday, August 19, 2008

in due time.

Around this time last week, the video for "You're Everything" by Bun B featuring Officer Rick Ross, David Banner, and 8Ball & MJG was on everyone's blogs. For one reason or another, I didn't pay it any attention. I guess I assumed everyone was posting it because it was some new s**t and that's it. Well I was watching TV the other day and the video came on and I was blown away. For those of you who have been checking in with KTH for a while now, you'll remember how much I was gas'in Bun B a couple months ago. He's definitely one of my favorite rappers. This song goes hard. I've been blasting it in my car since Friday. The Jodeci sample is what makes the song for me though. It's so perfect.

Bun B - You're Everything feat. Rick Ross, David Banner, 8Ball & MJG (zshare)


In case you were wondering, this is the Jodeci song they sampled the hook from. Its called "Cry For You" and I don't remember it at all. Shame on me, right?


Not that you care or anything but this is my favorite Jodeci song of all time... EVER! Unfortunately, to those of you who know me well, this will come as no surprise. Anywho, Raekwon and Ghostface rip the s**t outta this track, as they've done many others. Yeah, this is my s**t though. I love this song.


I may have posted this video before. I don't remember. This is a classic Jodeci moment.

1 the walls CAN talk:

Anonymous said...

oh wow...you don't remember this jodeci song?? i feel super old...what are you...12?

no seriously thanks for the share. this is my new fav song...i can't stop playing it. sooo dope.