Friday, August 22, 2008

my mistake.

Here's the video for "Green Light" by John Legend featuring Andre 3000. I gotta be honest: I really wasn't to beat for this song when it first came out. I don't know what it was but it wasn't doing it for me. So when I saw that the video was out I had actually completely forgotten about the song, until it started, then I remembered that I didn't like it. But I'm at work with two hours left on a Friday so I decided to just let it rock. Apparently I never listened to the whole thing before but I sat up in my chair when Dre spit his verse towards the end of the song. He's a beast. Its a mixture between how he carries himself, his on/off beat flow, and the s**t he says in his lines that makes him such a cool ass rapper. If you haven't heard it already, listen to his verse and you'll see what I mean.

1 the walls CAN talk:

√W² Marketing Group said...

@ minute 4:56.. is that man wu tangin? lol and to have a dog in the club is pure PIMP