Sunday, August 24, 2008

future heart attack.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!
Right now I'm in Pedestrian chillin with Don as we do each and every Sunday. I was looking around online and I saw something that looked almost as beautiful as it sounds. New T.I. track featuring (get this) Jay-Z. Kanye West. And Lil' Wayne. Wait wait wait... That's not it. One of my future ex-wives, the gorgeous MIA, murders the hook. I wish they had her saying more though. It's still vicious. The beat goes so hard, too. Don just told me to run it back. And I did with no hesitation. Damn this beat is crazy!!! Download it now. This s**t so ridiculous. Can't wait to overplay this.


T.I. feat. Kanye, Jay-Z, Lil' Wayne - SLU (Swagger Like Us)

2 the walls CAN talk:

Anonymous said...

BITER!

√W² Marketing Group said...

HAHAHA You LATE son, lol but i played this joint 50 times on repeat in 24 hours... i fucks with that pic of the sound board... THAT i may take off u