Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pop Up Video

Hello fellow internet fiends! I'm especially happy today. I don't really know why but I'm just geekin' for no reason. I think it might be this beautiful weather. Anyway, it's that time of the week so let's get right into it. I hope you enjoy what I picked out for you. And I'm also hoping that you're all having a great f**kin' day!

Shout out to my new friend for mentioning this one. I totally forgot about this song and it matches my mood today perfectly.

I'm gonna' play this s**t as soon as I get in my car just so I can blast it and drive around in circles. I'm not really but it sounded cool in my head.


And lastly, I am SO happy I found this video right here. i've been searching for it for at least 3 months and couldn't find it. Somehow on this glorious day, it just appeared. The quality is trash but that doesn't even matter.


F**k it! Why not one more?!
This is dedicated to everyone that checks KTH daily or close to daily. On behalf of the team, I just wanna tell you that you're appreciated, and I wish I had a private so I could come pick you up and go wherever you want to go. Please go outside and enjoy the day. I'm in accounting class right now so I'll meet you when I get out.
Love you guys.


0 the walls CAN talk: