Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bust One!

Aden called me and sent me an urgent text late last night that read:
"Drop everything and read my g**damn blog!"
Needless to say I was slowly slipping into a coma so I was a little reluctant to get up. But as soon as I woke up I went and I gotta be honest... I creamed myself. And because I'm not the selfish type, I'll share it with you.
I advise you to get out your tissue so you don't make the same mistake I made.
The important part starts at 0:34...

2 the walls CAN talk:

missgideon said...

i still can't believe it.

aren't you glad you have me in your life, son?

$upreme Bean$ said...

yo dead ass i got tingles thru my whooole body.

pharcyde x ATCQ.... i dont believe it.

shit like this makes me glad i moved to NY!

i.m might have to hit up both the NY and philyl shows!