Monday, April 7, 2008

"Are you crying?"

First and foremost, no, I'm not crying. I just got a little teary eyed for a second.
Moving on... In the previous post I was talking about what I want for myself and the effect I hope to have on people, etc. Well coincidently, I just read a post/article that gave me a feeling that I hope KTH gives to other people. Its kind of difficult to explain, so I'll just let you read it yourself: article. What it is is some writer's personal opinion on what the top 20 Nike commercials of all time are. He counts down from 20 and attached youtube videos of all of them, then wrote a paragraph or two on his personal analysis. I didn't agree with everything he had to say about them but for the most part, he made pretty good points. The majority of them are classics. Some really good ones were left out.

This particular commercial is what started the water-works. I don't think a lot of people realize how fortunate we are to have lived to see the phenomemon that is Michael Jordan. I don't even know where to start on that one so I'll leave it at that.
And Nike is the s**t. Look at how precise this commercial is.

2 the walls CAN talk:

Miss Mac said...

nope. not a OD basketball fanatic. but can definitely appreciate that

JERO said...

YOOO!!! when that commercial came out it CHANGED MY LIFE!!

freshman year in college, o the memories!!