Saturday, March 22, 2008

Whats Up Fatlip?

So with anxiety and stress slowly enveloping my life, I have been looking to others who may have experienced or may be experiencing the same thing. Well, I didn't have to look too far. This morning while riffling through my email junk folder, I saw an out of place message from sender "Audiotube." I didn't immediately recognize it, but the subject began to stir memories, from like 2002. It said something along the lines of "Sputnik7, back up and running!" Now, assuming NASA had not sent me a friendly email update, I started thinking back and remembered exactly what Sputnik7 was. Basically, its crack in website form. No other explanation needed, because it might just undermine its dopeness. Check it out PLEASE!

Anywho, back to the matter of shared anxiety. So, while on this internet gem, I was searching through videos I hadn't seen in ages and came upon one from my boo Fatlip, formerly of Pharcyde, as we all know. I used to LOVE this song and for the way I've been feeling recently... it kind of cheered me up. I had first seen it on a Spike Jonze (the director) video compilation. I don't know, just listen to the lyrics, I feel like this a lot, well maybe not a lot, but enough.... enjoy.



"Who am I kiddin", who am I foolin',
When they be like... 'What's Up Fatlip?!'
And I say coolin'....?"


Wishing you all better days..

-JERO


1 the walls CAN talk:

Amachi said...

i can so relate