Sunday, March 23, 2008

We MAJOR?

First and foremost, let me just say that Commonwealth is my heart. Best boutique in DC, hands down.

With that said, I also think that its important to take pride in where you're from and rep as often as possible. I mean, I know not everyone's from DC or Maryland so it might be more difficult. But coming from where I'm from, thinking about home any time you leave is quite natural.

Theres a sneaker/streetwear boutique in Georgetown called Major that has WAY too much stuff for the space they have and all their t-shirts are over-priced. However, for some reason, every time I go Georgetown, I still go in. Anyway, I just got back from DC for my second "weekend trip" in a row, and Calvin and I were looking at some videos online when I came across this Dizzee Rascal featuring Bun-B video.

So the first video is of Bun-B in Major advertising the lime green Major hat, and the second is the music video where he's rocking it. I was gas'd.





-Cousin Chris

1 the walls CAN talk:

Amachi said...

well sorry cant comment on the clothes. but i will say i like oh boy (whoever that is on the first verse). He's wack and nice at the same time. lol. I think his flow is turnin me off. But his preschool rhyme wasnt half bad... lmao... i guess