Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pop Up Video

Oh man! Is it that time already? Well ladies and gentlemen, after I posted last weeks "Pop Up Video", I reflected on the videos that I've posted in the past and I realized that all of them were either Hip Hop or R&B. For those of you who know me, and maybe even those who read between the lines in my blog, you know that there is a lot more to Cousin Chris than just that. Especially when it comes to music. After all, I went to private school in Montgomery County, MD my WHOLE life. No complaints there. Many of you will remember this, some of you wont. A classic none the less.
Enjoy.
Time out: I was having a really hard time finding a good rock video that I used to love in either elementary or middle school, and after a little searching, I decided on "Hero" by the Foo Fighters. Great video. However, immediately after I published the post I found this. Turn your speakers all the way up!
I used to be obsessed.



Here's a picture of me in my uniform, cutting class during high school. Nice haircut, idiot.


-Cousin Chris

2 the walls CAN talk:

JERO said...

huh. i went to private school in Montgomery County, PA for 10 years.

odd coincidence. but korn was a decent choice... that video brought back memories of "The Box," before it was bastardized and became MTV2.

so lame

Amachi said...

Lol Jen.

I loved this song. Nobody else that I chilled with liked and my moms thought that it was noise so I was reduced to listening to it when nobody was around. (Not often enough) Oh and great pic. Your uniform looked exactly like ours. Lol... Memories.