Thursday, March 27, 2008

DC swag is INTOXICATING!

Congrats to Wale on being named hiphopgame.com's artist of the month. No offense though, son... I don't think they have an artist of the decade yet (I siced it a little). Oh, and please release your first album within the next year so I can prove Destiny wrong. I'm with you 100% so I'd really appreciate that.
(click on image to read interview)


One more thing... if you're obnoxiously slow or have been living under an immense rock for the past 9 months and you still haven't heard 100 Miles and Running, please do yourself a favor and download it right now. It's one of the best mixtapes I've ever heard.

"No congressional reppers. No respectable rappers.
It's the way we've adapted, don't forget I made it happen."
-Wale

-Cousin Chris

2 the walls CAN talk:

Anonymous said...

Man this cd is some shit. This nigga slums like shit. Sound like a fake ass DC nigga. Where the hell you really from????

Anonymous said...

Now I see why you like all this wack shit. Ya'll some ole bamma ass Norfolk/Philly niggas.