Thursday, February 28, 2008

Say Goodbye To Love (again)

Ok, I'm in a rush to get to my 4 hour accounting class right now (that I have a midterm for in a week) but I wanted to post this really quick. And guess what reader?

I'M HAVING THE WORST DAY EVER!


Quickly: Think back to when I posted about Kenna a while ago. The post was actually called "Say Goodbye To Love"... hence the title of this one. Anyway, I saw this on WMF and thought it was pretty sick. Check your boy Pharrell on the drums and Chad on the keyboard.

Music's great. My day sucks.

6 the walls CAN talk:

Anonymous said...

stay off of waymorefresher! and cheer up... you beat me in connect four 4 times! doesn't that make you smile?

Anonymous said...

for some reason the google.com design today make me laugh
and think of you..
its kinda like the frog is saying "piyaaaah"
hope you get to see it before it changes...
sry i had to spank u last night in connect four

Antoine said...

Hi,

My name is Antoine from the Wordans T-shirt Lab. I would like to tell you about our new website, www.wordans.com, a custom t-shirt printing company which helps emerging designers sell their designs online.

Based in Montreal Canada, the Wordans T-shirt Lab offers custom printing on American Apparel clothing (and other). We have a great array of cool designers, such as seventh fury, The funk, PhilD, Dash, FNO Designs and Split Spine. Come check us out at Wordans.com to see what we’re all about.

It would be greatly appreciated if you would add a link to our website on your blog (maybe a post about our company?), that is, if we’re cool enough ;)

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Thank you for your time, and good luck with your blog!

Antoine de Brabant (adb@wordans.com)
Affiliate Manager
Wordans

3945 Saint-Denis Street
Montreal, Quebec, H2W 2M4
1-866-218-6116

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://enijoripor.freewebsitehosting.com/ozofiv.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Tangled movie facts length of Tangled film [url=http://connections.blackboard.com/people/4e90e1f755]Tangled movie posters [/url] Tangled video download download Tangled film
download The Next Three Days film The Next Three Days movie good quality [url=http://connections.blackboard.com/people/1bcbf96495]where can i download The Next Three Days [/url] where can i download The Next Three Days movie
Hawke official trailer Hawke movie screenshots [url=http://connections.blackboard.com/people/f1d76d7e65]Hawke divx [/url] Hawke movie good quality
where to download Ramona and Beezus Ramona and Beezus movie yahoo [url=http://connections.blackboard.com/people/7c096c34f0]Ramona and Beezus film imdb [/url] apple movie trailer Ramona and Beezus
download Knucklehead movie 2010 Knucklehead the movie [url=http://connections.blackboard.com/people/3589175801]Knucklehead movie pictures [/url] length of Knucklehead movie