Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pop Up Video

I used to play this video RELIGIOUSLY. The skit at the beginning of the song on the CD is probably one the best skits on an album ever. True hip-hop heads will know exactly what I'm talking about when you read it...

Guy: Whose d**k you sucking?
Girl: Don't call me with that bulls**t, alright?
Guy: You lying, you lying to me, Di.
Girl: Yeah exactly.
Guy: Whose d**k you sucking? C'mon Di, I just heard some s**t about you, some foul s**t. The f**k is the deal?
Girl: Suck my f**king d**k you b**cha** nigga! I don't
Guy: No you explain it to me b**ch. You know what I'm talking about.
Girl: I don't know nobody up here! I don't f**k with nobody up here and I ain't been f**king with nobody up here! I don't know nobody in f**king Yonkers!
Guy: Lying ass b**ch. You ain't shit. Do I got to holla his name too?
Girl: Who the f**k is he!?
Guy: Bitch you f**kin him!


3 the walls CAN talk:

Anonymous said...

ITS DARK... AND HELL IS HOT!!!!!

NIVLAC said...

that guy DMX definitely was f***in wit socks on lmao...ur weird chris everybodys doin it

B Harg. said...

what you know about it?