Saturday, May 30, 2009

we didn't shake on it, so....

Around this time last year I made a bet with my friend Destiny that Wale's debut album would come out within the next year. She was convinced that it wouldn't, and I was offended. Needless to say, a year has passed and I'm still here twiddling my thumbs, patiently waiting. Even though I lost the (unofficial) bet, I'm still really proud of the progression that he's made in the past 12 months and I honestly to consider it an L. Perfection takes time and I really hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment by saying that. Everything in due time. We'd hate for him to rush the release of his album just because like some artists do *cough*AsherRoth*cough*.

His first single "Chillin" with Lady Gaga hit the radio about a month ago and the video is due out soon.



1 the walls CAN talk:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.