Monday, May 11, 2009

but you already knew that...

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v275/116/109/1227540022/n1227540022_30120972_6962.jpg

I'm currently listening to the Cool Kids "Gone Fishing" mixtape in its entirety and I must say that its pretty good. I've been cool with the Cool Kids since I first heard them but I was completely convinced when I saw them perform at the Rock The Bells concert last summer. I remember it vividly: Donovan and I were on the lawn chiefin and drink beer that we snuck in, when out of nowhere we hear the crowd by the small stage go crazy. We decided to walk over to see what all the hoopla was about and the Cool Kids were on stage KILLING s**t. I've been a fan ever since.

So far this mixtape is pretty damn good so I highly suggest downloading it. I'm quite pleased.


Download: Cool Kids - Gone Fishing

0 the walls CAN talk: