Monday, March 23, 2009

trrruuuueee.

I dont plan on putting too much effort into this post so I'm gonna make it short and be extremely blunt...

I'm a titty man. I believe that every guy has a body part or physical feature on a woman that they are particularly fond of. More fond of than anything else... physically, that it. I happen to know my Dad is a leg man; my god-father likes a super model-esque face. Cool. Whatever floats your boat. This post is about ass, though. I don't know anyone that doesn't like a nice, big ass. I'm sorry. This sounds terrible but it's just how I feel.

A little birdie told me that Jessica Biel, the cute jont from 7th Heaven, has a great ass. That little birdie was NOT lying. I mean, that thing is good. I wanna be friends with it. lol.

Click here to see more great pics of a great work of art.

Jessica Biel Pictures: The Ultimate Jessica Biel Booty Post

1 the walls CAN talk:

Kalita said...

For anyone who would like more information on getting a bigger booty, please visit http://GetaBiggerButt.info