Thursday, March 26, 2009

mike tv.

I feel like recently I've been watching a lot more TV than I have in a really long time. Don't know if that's a bad thing or not, but I'm pretty sure it is. In my defense however, I've been watching mostly Law and Order and Cash Cab and no BET. If you didn't already know, I can't stand BET. It's the worst stations ever and hopefully it'll be shut down someday soon. Call it 'wishful thinking'.
Anyway, since I've raised my television intake, I have to watch tons of commercials. More than I'd care to. Every so often I'll catch a one that literally makes me laugh out loud.
Below are the three that I could actually remember.

Of these new Cheetos commercials, I believe the first that I remember seeing was the one where the chick puts the Cheetos in dryer at the laundromat. That was okay I guess but I didn't go off talking about it afterward. This commercial is f**king hilarious to me. Okay, maybe not the whole thing, but the way the white lady says "Hola Banessa" kills me.


So Hippie doesn't like the E*Trade commercials with the baby but personally, I think they're kinda cool. I saw this one for the first time last night while I was watching the Duke v. Villanova and I laughed so hard I choked on my food. The dialogue between the two babies is hilarious and the black baby's faces are priceless, epecially at :24.


Again, its the facial expressions that make this commercial so funny to me. The difference is, this n**ga doesn't have a face. How he does it, I'm really not sure.

1 the walls CAN talk:

missgideon said...

okay so i'll give it to you. not like that nasty i meant like you win.

1. i started laughing really loud when he started singing.


2.hola benessa.



3.LOLLLLLLLLL. when he had the donuts in his hand.