Tuesday, February 17, 2009

so sleepy.

It's 3 o'clock in the morning and I was just about to go to sleep.
I just texted number 5 in my speed dial "Goodnight." And I had absolutely no intention of writing another blog post.
That was until I saw this...
http://theneptunes.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/clipse-studio-3.jpg

As some of you may know, Pusha T and Malice of the Clipse stopped bangin with Pharrell a while back and consequently ended up leaving his StarTrak label. The fact that the squabble was remained unsettled for a couple years afterwards has been mentioned in a couple verses by the Clipse here and there.
I don't know about you but it makes me so happy to see them in the studio together again. I think I just felt a single tear just fall from my eye.

I'm sorry but I gotta do it... For old time's sake.

0 the walls CAN talk: