Tuesday, February 10, 2009

f**k it, right?

Alright, so I've always really liked this video and I'm almost positive that at least 75% of KTH's readers (that's about 7 1/2 people) can recite the whole song word for word. I think I was in the 7th or 8th grade when I first saw this video so you can imagine how great of an appreciation I had for it. Jadakiss is one of the most underrated rappers out. He gets major play when he first comes out with something new, but then he's quickly forgotten about. Which reminds me... who do I have to kill to get a new Fabolous album? Anyway...

The reason why this post has this title is because I've been wanting to post this UNCENSOREDvideo for a while now, but I always had my readers in mind and didn't want to offend anyone. But after reading a post that I came across on a KTH reader's blog, I'm just doing it. Thanks Meesh.

This video is NSFW! Alright?! I warned you...
Enjoy!

0 the walls CAN talk: