Sunday, February 8, 2009

am i high?

Listen up! If you're like me then you dont watch the majority of the videos that people put on their blogs. I'm begging you! For the sake of entertainment, please watch this one. Way funnier than chimpanzee on a segway (which is still pretty f'in funny to me). Basically, this kid and who I believe to be his dad go to the dentist. My best bet is to get a couple teeth pulled but stitches are mentioned so I'm really not sure. Afterwards, they get back in the car and the guy films the kid's reaction to the medication that they put you on for such procedures. PURE COMEDY. And it was especially funny to me because about three years ago, I went to the dentist to get all four of my wisdom teeth taken out and there were complications with the last one so I had to go to the hospital. Mouth full of gauze wrap, swolen cheeks, involuntary crying... It wasn't a good look. When we get to the area of the hospital where they do oral surgery, the nurse lays me down in the room and puts the gas mask looking thing over my face and tells me to breathe in through my mouth if I want more, and in through my nose when I've had enough. I took the deepest breath I possibly could through my mouth and was knocked out IMMEDIATELY. Not to mention I had the illest dream while I was laying there: Inside my brain was pitch black and all of the thoughts and memories that I had were in white and they were flowing through my brain like a white water rapid. Then this tiny version of myself emerges out of the river of thoughts, and starts surfing down them. I bulls**t you not. I hope I never forget that dream. I said all that to say that I know exactly how that kid felt and if I was his age the first time I experienced hospital drugs, I would've been freaking out too.

This is a MUST SEE!

1 the walls CAN talk:

Anonymous said...

Oh man when he went "why is this happening to me!!!!" i almost died poor kid looked so faded. I cringed every time he tried to put his fingers in his mouth