Monday, January 26, 2009

prison without walls.

This is a pretty interesting. Apparently this guy Louis Theroux thought it would be a good idea to ride around with police officers through North Philadelphia's roughest neighborhoods and film a documentary for BBC2. Smart, right? Personally, I feel like people talk about the hood or being from the hood that its actually been watered down for sake of conversation. The world is a f**ked up place. Especially America, the self proclaimed "greatest nation in the world."

I guess I posted this because being a Temple student obviously means that most of my time is spent in North Philadelphia, and 50% of my friends live on the exact blocks driven through on the film. This is the first of 6 parts and if your interested, the rest can be found on youtube as well.



Here's the article...

1 the walls CAN talk:

missgideon said...

LOL at first i couldn't tell if this was a comedy or not. is that bad?

why would this nigga start cheesin when the cop told him it was on camera?

this post just slipped past me.

gotcha, bitch.