Sunday, January 18, 2009

absolute classic.


I have four or five shoe boxes of CDs unber my bed back at home in Maryland. Due to the fact that I haven't touched the boxes in a couple years, they're all covered with dust and I've completely forgotten the majority of the CDs in them. For some reason though, I decided to flip through them the other day and was pleased to find Clipse's debut album Lord Willin'. I brought it with when I went to Philly with Nik and Dizzy the other day and we literally rapped every word to every song on it. I mean, songs that I had completely forgotten about I somehow still knew word for word. It's just a classic.
One of my favorites. Its hard to belive this came out 6 1/2 years ago.
Can't wait for Till the Casket Drops set to release March 17, 2009.

I always liked this track for some reason...

0 the walls CAN talk: