Monday, November 17, 2008

monday morning music.

Right now I need you to trust that if these were not worth having, I wouldn't have posted them. However, if you only download one of these, download the first. I went over to Dizzy's crib a week or two ago and he was watching Dead Presidents so I decided to check it out. To my knowledge, its one of those "hood classics" and I felt kinda bad that I hadn't seen it yet. The movie? Ummm, I don't really know. The soundtrack? In-f**king-credible. Every time a song came on during the movie it fit the scene so perfectly. I've been playing the soundtrack in the car since the day after I watched the movie, feeling like the coolest n**ga in North Philly. lol. I'm not lying when I say it will make you appreciate music so much more.

DESTINY! YOU WANT THIS IN YOUR LIFE!
Download it now so we're on the same page when I come home... Whenever that is.

Dead Presidents Sountrack

The two below are must-haves as well. If you're not quite up on Cool Kids or Dom Kennedy, or you need your memory refreshed, these should do the trick.
[THE+COOL+KIDS-+COLLECTED+&+COMPILED+(FRONT).jpg]
download (click here)

[25th+Hour+(Front).jpg]
download (click here)

0 the walls CAN talk: