Friday, November 14, 2008

i always did like this scene...

I've always believed that this was the best scene from All About The Benjamins and today my boy Dizzy agreed. When he's telling dude behind the counter the lottery numbers its hilarious. What my mom would categorize as "stupid" funny. Mike Epps is the man and I'm kinda waiting for the next movie he's in.

The old lady's line at 3:00 goes out to a special someone. They know who they are. lol. But no... really though.

This scene is probably my second favorite scene in the movie and that's really only because of the first minute of it. I remember one time I watched 8 or 9 times in a row, laughing exactly the same each time. That s**t never gets old.


And Eva Mendes could get it... early.
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z151/jensjuice3/eva-mendes-jane2.jpg

0 the walls CAN talk: