Thursday, October 2, 2008

some "before class" blogging.

I've been mentioning my friend Aden (see below) a lot on KTH lately and I promise it will stop very soon. lol. But the other day during lunch we were talking about how we'd love to see an up-and-coming-esque concert with all of our favorite artists that are currently making serious names for themselves. I'll tell you all of the atrists we came up with later, but two that were on the list (and this should come as NO surprise to you) were Wale and Kid Cudi.

Funny enough, last week when Wale came to Philly, Aden got an opportunity to give him a quick interview, and I got an opportunity to drink Henessy with him (I don't drink dark liquor but he insisted and I wasn't gonna be a b**ch about it. lol). In this months smutted out issue of Complex, Wale was featured in a fashion article titled "Leaders of the New School."
How appropriate...
WaleComplexNewSchool.jpg picture by crsfrancis


And our dude Kid Cudi speaks on working with Mr. West with URB Magazine.

My professor's an asshole and if you're a minute late he'll spaz so I gotta go.
Back in a few...

0 the walls CAN talk: