Friday, October 24, 2008

recap... a little delayed.

Howard Homecoming last weekend was a little weird, to say the least. I don't really feeling going into detail but I'll show you some pics I took of the highlights.

VJ ridin shotgun.
IMG_3410.jpg picture by crsfrancis
Stopped in Wawa to grab some munchies.
IMG_3407.jpg picture by crsfrancis
KTH x 9th Wonder
IMG_3438.jpg picture by crsfrancis
Wale x 9th Wonder
(I love this picture. Shout out to my photography mentor Adrian @ RealMangoJuice for telling me when to take the pic. lol)
IMG_3436.jpg picture by crsfrancis

Dan Weisman x Bun B
IMG_3449.jpg picture by crsfrancis
Cadillac painted Redskins colors with a spear for the pinstripe, "REDSKINS" painted in 3D on both sides, players names embroidered on the seats, and the Sean Taylor 21 in the grill in burgany and gold.
IMG_3453.jpg picture by crsfrancisIMG_3456.jpg picture by crsfrancis
Young Gunz x KTH x Commonwealth
IMG_3459.jpg picture by crsfrancis
Me and Dizzy fried in beer pong.
IMG_3510.jpg picture by crsfrancis

1 the walls CAN talk:

Maada said...

dizzys gone.lol