Monday, October 13, 2008

no more drama.



I thought it was kinda f**ked up when I first saw it but then I took a minute to realize the benefits and why they did it. I'm a huge Little Brother fan and I have everything that they've ever done (that I could find) on my iPod. Back in '06 they came out with their Separate But Equal mixtape which was hosted by DJ Drama which means there was a lot of unnecessary s**t talking and whatnot at the beginning and end of every track. The mixtape was hot, though. This was when 9th Wonder's influence and involvement with the group began to fade until his eventual departure.

Big Pooh and Phonte decided to re-release Separate But Equal minus DJ Drama's crazy antics and added the more tracks. If you're not a fan of LB yet then go do your reseach and form your own opinion. The new mixtape is gonna be tough though. It'll be available on Nov. 4th and I advise you all to get it however you can and add it to the library.

downloads:

0 the walls CAN talk: