Tuesday, October 14, 2008

late again.

I'm constantly hearing about new artist way later than everyone else. I'm not ashamed. S**t happens. But late is so much better than never.
The image “http://www.soundincolor.com/blu/Blu1.JPG” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The rapper pictured above goes by the name of Blu and I know you've heard me say this about so many other new artists but... this dude is nice. I downloaded a bunch of his s**t the other day and he's definitely making his way to the "Most Played" playlist. I generally don't like Cali rappers but I really like son's style. I'm almost positive you'll like it, too.

Here's is the quick freestyle that he spit for XXL that sparked my interest. Its imperative that you listen to the whole thing. Its only about a minute long so don't trip.

While you're here, listen to this song from his latest mixtape "Johnson & Johnson". This song is by far my favorite on there. This weekend is Howard Homecoming and if I celebrate the way I did last year then I'll be starting a lot of "forest fires" in a couple of days. And I mean A LOT! I see myself playing this song while a couple of those trees are burning.

0 the walls CAN talk: