Friday, October 17, 2008

extra boost.

It's 3:36 AM right now and I'm in Temple's Tech Center bustin' ass trying to get this work done. I've been in here for a while now. I really don't even remember what time it was when I came. I was in the crib last night studying and packing for my trip back home to celebrate Howard's Homecoming so I'm running on about 3 1/2 hours of sleep. Staring at the computer screen for so long was starting to put me to sleep so I had to do something to wake my ass up. I purposely played these two songs on my iPod but the effect that they had on me was pretty unexpected.

Them s**ts woke me right up.
Try it yourself.
Its back to work for me, though.
Til next time...

Matchbox 20 - Real World


Kooks - Naive

1 the walls CAN talk:

Miss Mac said...

while those are pretty good. "Bring 'em Out" never fails.