Thursday, October 2, 2008

bugshots.

bug.jpg picture by crsfrancis

What you see above is a picture of a VW Bug. This is the car that Aden has and it is by far the least heterosexual vehicle I've ever driven. Not only is there a sunflower on the dashboard, but no matter how many wine black and milds you smoke in it, it smells like crayons. Its wierd. On Tuesday, me and some friends decided we wanted to go to a friends house and chill. Only problem is, there was 8 of us and the only vehicle we had was this yellow piece of shit sunshine. I was the first to propose that we just lap it up clown car style and Brittney was the only one who was down... kinda. After some convincing and everyone pretty much adopting the "f**k it" attitude, we just went for it and made moves.

So below I have mugshots of all 8 who were there to be apart of history.
I'm sure I'm sicing it but that s**t was hilarious to me.


yours truly.
the driver
Chris
Aden & Don.
shotgun!
(Don had his legs out of the window)
Aden Donovan

Dizzy, Jess, Princess Brittney, V, & Kyle.
backseat
Dizzy Jess
Princess Brittney Verlencia
Kyle

4 the walls CAN talk:

Zay said...

yo bugs are the s*** my dude.. i def. grew up being squished into a few... but my "S***" is minis.. when i grow up (lol) gotta own one or two.. (Italian Job?)

√W² Marketing Group said...

son italian job all day. i swear i saw a 4 door mini... but this post is hilarious. ..

y am i reading and I have a case study to do?

Cousin Chris said...

how big of a pimp does dizzy look like being squished in the back of a bug w/ 4 females tho?...
lol.

missgideon said...

piece of shit - sunshine.

your mom.

just kidding, i love her.