Wednesday, September 10, 2008

why not, right?

I've come to the realization that some people have way too much time on their hands. I'm definitely not one of those people. Its too bad they don't use that time to save the world or figure out how to convince people to be more energy efficient or some s**t like that, but who am I to judge. Plus, its not too bad for me because I don't have to worry about making dumb/funny stuff on the internet, I just get to enjoy it. Sweet deal. Anyway, i just out of class so I'm at work now and I'm already bored. So I went on to facebook and noticed that Don's status refers to a hilarious Chappelle's Show skit that we revisted while I was at his crib over the weekend. I then went onto youtube to see if it was there and instead of finding the actual skit, I found a Baltimore Club music video type thing version of it, if that makes any sense.

Enjoy.
*Not that you care or anything, but my current status on facebook was taken from a line in Drake's song Where To Now.

"Man, if '09 is when I'ma see mine, being cool aint enough. Homie, I'ma freeze time."
True s**t.

0 the walls CAN talk: