Wednesday, September 10, 2008

that's crrraaazzzyyy.

So appaerently KickTheHabit turned one year old yesterday and I didn't even notice. That's wild s**t. I remember being at the Sneaker Expo that VJ threw on Temple's campus and pitching the idea for KTH to Don and him telling me to go for it. I took a minute to read the first couple of posts and damn! Talk about humble beginnings. I'm just thinking about how far we've come in the past year and I'm anxious to see where the next year's going to take us.
Understand me when I say that I truly appreciate you checking in with us, however frequently or rarely that may be. I realize that many of you don't leave comments and that's cool with me. As long I keep you interested enough to come back again, I'm happy. And speaking of coming back, don't think I didn't notice that we hit 24,000 views yesterday. How fitting. Let's keep this thing rolling.
One thing that I will ask of you, however, is if you're reading this right now and you have or are a part of a blog yourself, leave me a link to your site in the comments so I can return the favor and hopefully become a fan. Even if you're blog is already on my list of respected sites, leave me the link anyway. I appreciate it. And by "it"... I mean EVERYTHING!

1 the walls CAN talk:

Daniel O Studios said...

Hey Cousin Chris,

Congrats on hitting the year mark on the blog. I came across you purely by accident a couple of months ago while i was surfing the webs at work. Since then I subscribed to you in reader, and you have put me on to a lot of new music. Some of that music has even inspired me in some way shape or form. You can check out what I mean by heading over to my blog www.ldotink.blogspot.com to see what I mean (look for Asher Roth).If anything leave me a comment and let me know what you think. So thank you and and keep up the good work.