Wednesday, September 17, 2008

so sincere.

The flyer pretty much speaks for itself... but since this is for son I'm guess I'll go ahead and sice it some more.

On September 23rd, my dude VJ and student fashion group Xpressionz are hosting the most exciting fashion show to ever hit Temple's campus (or the first one I actually want to go to, at least) and this s**t's about to be pretty ridiculous. Models from up and down 95 are going to be there and there will be representatives from at least 15 colleges and universities in attendance. The best part is that Sock will be performing live (Happy Birthday, son) along with Selina and Meladesol, and special guest performance by Wale.

swaggvs222-1.jpg picture by sbvj426


I'm definitely in there.

My bad...
UP AND COMING DESIGNER ZAY IS GONNA BE IN THE BUILDING TOO WITH SOME NEW S**T FROM HIS CLOTHING LINE BLACK CLOUD. IF YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT YET THEN YOU'RE LATE!!!

2 the walls CAN talk:

Zay said...

Black Cloud in this b**** too! lmao... so the s*** gotta be crazy!....

Zay said...

nice save, lol...