Sunday, September 21, 2008

outta my system.

I've had a couple of videos on my mind for the past few days. I was going to post them individually until I realized how many there were. So instead, I'm just going to get them all out right now. Enjoy.

I ran into this a couple days ago and I'm seriously hoping that it's really him. Last year, Barack Obama aka "the next President of the United States", was on Ellen and he mentioned that he had danced on Soul Train once before. Now, we all love Mr. Obama, but at the end of the day he's still a politician. And politicians are known for saying anything to get people to like them. I don't know too many people in their right mind that still need a reason to like him, but we all enjoy proof and like to be entertained. Its blurry so I don't really know if that's him, but I'm hoping it is...


-------------------------------------------

I'm sure you're all tired of me telling you how vicious Drake is but I guess I don't care. My faithful readers are already up on Drake because I mention him too often for them to not be. But I can't help but to feel like there's someone who is on KTH for the first time today and they have no idea who Drake is. I will not be held responsible for their ignorance. Dig?


-------------------------------------------

Asher is that dude but Mos is role model.


-------------------------------------------

Ryan Leslie is beyond talented. It's actually a little scary. I love the way he kind of emerged out of no where and everyone's acting like its okay. I feel like he's just collecting checks right now for something that's a hobby to him. And who knows... maybe that's the way its supposed to be.


-------------------------------------------

Please please please watch this video if you haven't seen it already. To answer your question Ms. Cassell, the video debuted in July so yes, we are late. But s**t happens and the point is that we know no so we have to make sure everyone else isn't left in the dark. WARNING: If you've recently dealt with a messy break up, are having issues with unrequited love in your current relationship, or if your ex is nearby, this video may hit a little harder than otherwise. Personally, I froze up when I was shown this. The metaphor is obvious but you have to really listen to the conversation. That's real s**t. Trust me.

*Not to get off topic or anything but did you peep the Jordan I's in the video? Nice little cameo.

1 the walls CAN talk:

Madeleine said...

ok. so maybe my sharing timing was a little inappropriate.
i thought it was a nice opener. lol