Thursday, August 7, 2008

my neighborhood pt. 2: my hood

Here's a video that someone was fortunate enough to catch of one night during the camp out for the ?uestlove AF1's. Apparently some kid walked up and took pictures of the die-hards posting up one night and one of them got pissed and started demanding that he delete the picture. The kid refused and got punked in front of everyone, then chased away. Like any scrawny kid would do, he came back a couple minutes later with a crew of 9. Its not like he didn't know where the people who chased him would be. They were sleeping on the street for three days. It'd be gully if I could tell you that the ten of them beasted on the entire squad of campers, but instead they shouted expletives and threw water on some people. Weak right? WRONG! This was only a diversion. After the entire line scattered to try to whoop ass, the rest of the crew stole chairs, iPods, and some other s**t. May not sound like that big of a deal to you, but if you're camped out on the street for some kicks, your chair and your iPod is your LIFE.
Trust me. I know.

Pretty funny.

This video is a perfect example of crew love and the story above reminded me of it. I haven't watched this in a while but I used to show it to everyone. Its a big hit at family events and secret organization meetings. Its 8+ minutes long but its so worth it.
Enjoy.

0 the walls CAN talk: