Wednesday, August 13, 2008

for calvin.

I heard this song on a mixtape today and thought about you. Its all the s**t we talk about and pretty much a play-by-play of the beach party we went to last weekend. I'm sure this goes without saying but we HAVE to do that again.
*pauses to think... then smiles*
Ummm... yeah. I went onto youtube hoping that he put out a video for the song but he didn't. However, there is a picture slideshow with the song playing in the background. I think some of the girls from the beach party are in them. lol. Try your hardest to listen to the song. The pics are pretty distracting...


"That party last night was awfully crazy. I wish we taped it."

1 the walls CAN talk:

NIVLAC said...

chug chug chug...freshmen freshmen freshmen!!!!! lets go back- the 23rd should be a good time.