Monday, June 9, 2008

Time to Cop Up

If you don't have these two albums by now I seriously need you to stop being retarded and get them. I'd say drop whatever you're doing and go buy them right now, but seeing as how it's 96 degrees outside and rising, I'm not going to ask you to do that. They're CLASSICS though and your collection looks pretty stupid without them. Trust me.



When I heard that Seeing Sounds was on the internet I told myself not to go looking for it because I wanted to wait til tomorrow to buy it. Needless to say, I was on a friend's blog and there it was, staring me in my face, screaming to my soul "Download me... please." So I did. And I don't regret it at all. It's F'ing AMAZING! So when you're in Best Buy tomorrow to get your copy of this greatness, don't forget to grab the other two N*E*R*D bangers. I guess I'll just have to buy three copies of it tomorrow instead of two.

[NERD+seeing+sounds+cover.jpg]

*Bonus Track: N*E*R*D - Laser Gun

0 the walls CAN talk: