Thursday, June 12, 2008

Movie Night

I find it interesting how when you spend a significant amount of time with someone on a regualr basis, their interests become your interests. Often the adoption of their passion(s) is unintentional but its funny when you realize that things that meant very little to you not so long ago, suddenly you're paying attention to. Just thought about that. Anyway...

Went to the movies for the first time in a while the other night (I'm pretty sure the last movie I saw in the theater was I Am Legend). We went to go see You Don't Mess With the Zohan. Pause. I knew this movie was going to be funny; Adam Sandler's in it so that's a given. But let me tell you that it was to my surprise that this movie ended up being F**KING HILARIOUS (excuse the profanity)! Like, tears funny. I'm talking about missing parts of the movie because you're still laughing at some s**t that happened earlier.

I highly suggest that everyone goes to see it. Primarily because I need someone to talk about it with. Movie ticket prices are retarded but I promise this will be worth your money.

There were two surprises that made the movie even better...

And f**kin' Dave Matthews!
He's hilarious! Who knew?!

3 the walls CAN talk:

Zay said...

werd son!? u like that Zohan s***?.. i thought it was the worst! :( and many ppl in the movie theater agreed and i normally like Adam Sandler movies...idk :/

Anonymous said...

yeah i saw it. . .
idk chris francis
i was slightly disappointed
i went in there thinking it was gonna be one of the best freakin movies ever made cuz adam sandler is hilarious and one of my fave. actors. . .
but i didn't laugh as hard as i thought i would.
and some parts were just stupid.
not funny. . .just like. . .stupid.
haha
i guess everyone's humor is different tho.

free gay black sex stories said...

Alice was livid. He pawed them softly and sequentially rolled them under hispalm.
short hot sex stories
erotic stories interracial
nifty stories doctor
diaper with spanking stories
young gay stories
Alice was livid. He pawed them softly and sequentially rolled them under hispalm.