Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dub... It's my birthday.

"I woke up early on my born day, I'm twenty years of blessing,
The essence of adolescent leaves my body now I'm fresh in.
My physical frame is celebrated cause I made it,
One quarter through life some God-ly like thing created..."

-Nas

2 the walls CAN talk:

√W² Marketing Group said...

YAH I'm first ooh i soo love chris, yes groupie number one RIGHT HUUUR! , lmfao

Happy birthday son, damn and u home, i know u gettin it in heavy, cuz its wed, an u aint got no job craig, lol

Anonymous said...

Uhhh. Yea..so..umm..Happy Birthday!
There's really no point in even posting this for real; especially since you have no idea who this is. But, hope this comment in someway, shape or form made your bday even more special.

Returning the Favor.
Later.