Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh...

I just got back from Maryland/DC for the second weekend in a row. I'm working a new job and living in the new apartment up in Phil-thy for a couple weeks before I go back the "the area" to work for basically the rest of the summer. Anyway, it appears that my roommate and right-hand-man Calvin decided he was tired of watching the same DVDs repeatedly so he got cable installed. All I have to say to that is "F**kin' right!" I've been wathing VH1 Soul and HBO since I got back. However, while watching videos, something was brought to my attention that was pretty astonishing, and actually a little embarrassing that I had never noticed it before.

Tell me what see between seconds .22 and .31
It shows up twice.


1 the walls CAN talk:

Zay said...

TU!....lmao.. thats crazy.. like never notice Temple was is Love and Basketball til like right after my orientation.. crazy